LifeLink Carolina is a dba of Carolina Pregnancy Care Fellowship
Equipping + Encouraging + Networking
Life Affirming Pregnancy Care Organizations Across The State
Training Pregnancy Care Organizations’ Staff, Boards, and Volunteers
Encouraging Leadership in Challenging Times
Networking Pregnancy Care Organizations in NC – Stronger Together!
The Role of LifeLink Carolina
To stay abreast of new trends in the nonprofit pregnancy care arena and implement best practices, organizations often need help.
Across North Carolina approximately eighty pregnancy care ministries – pregnancy resource centers, adoption agencies, and maternity homes – provide needed services to women of all ages, men, and families.
OUR PREGNANCY CENTERS PROVIDE:
- Pregnancy options education
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy & parenting education
- Referrals to community resources
- Maternity & infant clothing and supplies
- Post abortion recovery support programs
- In most centers – medical services such as limited ultrasound and STI testing
OUR MATERNITY HOMES AND ADOPTION AGENCIES
We also provide additional services to surround pregnant women with vital care and supportive services.